Is your job really stingy with givng out Internet access? I have to fight for my employee to get access...?

to sites that she should really be able to access to do her job. Sometimes it feels like they treat us as children here. Granted, I am at work now and am online, but I will also proabably be staying well past 5 so all my work gets done. There are people who do abuse it, but for the most part, in a professional... show more to sites that she should really be able to access to do her job. Sometimes it feels like they treat us as children here. Granted, I am at work now and am online, but I will also proabably be staying well past 5 so all my work gets done. There are people who do abuse it, but for the most part, in a professional environment, how can one even survive without the Internet now? It is such an awesome resource....

Sorry, just venting.