is glutathione good for skin whitening? if so how? any claims?
what are the other uses of glutathione?
- rudenskiLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
glutathione is a very good anti-oxidant, and a very effective whitening if you will take it on a greater dosage.
1. gluta is an anti-oxidant that cleans the liver, takes off free-radicals and helps the brain too (did u know that our brain's anti-oxidant is gluta and that low level of it results to some illneses and disorders?)
2. gluta is safe for everyone whatever age is
3. the most advisable dosage is 10-20mg/kg BodyWeight to use glutathione as an anti-oxidant and for whitening it has to be 20-40mg/kg/BW. example: 50kg x 20mg = 1000mg. you have to take it with vitamin c in ascorbic acid form to be able to maximize its whitening effect (vitamin e can also be taken for better results although i don’t really encourage you to do so because ive learned that there are forms of vitamin e which are not water-soluble and it may harm our body in prolonged use). it means that you are just taking dosage of glutathione as an anti-oxidant and not as skin whitener (because i assume that all in all, you are taking 400 mg of )
4. it is 100 percent proven that it really works to whiten skin
5. For most people, the first 3 months use of gluta (fortunately for me, this happened for only 2 mts) is crucial for it is the time where gluta is building the foundation (body chemistry re-alignment) and once built this is only the start for its whitening process. the lightening of skin is gradual (speed is depending on your metabolism and body chemical functioning) this is where you will notice that your skin is shinier and healthier than before. after this process, you will notice that your shade is lighter than before.
6. glutha whitens the skin by reducing the melanin formation of the epidermis going up to the dermis
7. there are definitely no side-effects of using gluta, u know why? coz its ability to whiten your skin is already its side-effect
8. there is also no harm in its prolonged use
9. its advisable to take gluta with meal and never take it with liquor or any alcoholic drink
10. while taking this, you wont really become sensitive but you have to at least put sunblock lotion or cream to exposed parts of your body and your face.
For skin lightening, avoid products with HYDROQUINONE
Other things to help
magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- 6 years ago
Yes,glutathione is good for skin whitening
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous5 years ago
If you 're looking to Whiten or Lighten your Skin Pigmentations, Freckles, Age Spots, Acne Marks, Dark Underarms, Melasma, or Your Overall Skin Color the easy naturally way, then this is by far the most important page you 'll ever read.
Lighten Skin Fast & Effective Safely!
All Natural, No Burning or Scarring. 100% Guaranteed Results.Source(s): Skin Whitening Forever: http://skinwhiteningforever.biz/90/Lighten-Skin-Fa...
- NancyLv 44 years ago
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axtu6
Personally, I've never heard of it whitening your skin.... but supplements can't make any medical claims like that on their own (and that's all I really can say normally). It's possible that it might because in and of itself it's an important component of the body's primary antioxidant defense system.
- 5 years ago
You should buy this product from trusted place . Visit given link , this store is the best place to get 100% original and safe to use skin whitening products
- Anonymous6 years ago
You should read Laura Jefferson’s book "Skin Whitening At Home" ( I saw it's also available in electronic format +video: http://www.skinwhiteningathome.com ). After 8 weeks I managed to get my skin a few tones whiter and I also got rid of freckles.
The method she teaches in her book is natural, inexpensive, and is readily available in most homes. You could even find some ingredients in your own backyard. The most wonderful thing about the method she shares in her book is that it will help you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, age spots, acne marks, dark underarms, melasma, or your overall skin color easily and naturally without breaking your bank or producing dangerous side effects. Good Luck!
- 3 years ago
Are you tired of trying every remedy for your dark skin tone and are now considering glutathione injections in Dubai and Abu Dhabi? Click here to learn more. Read more http://www.laserskincaretreatments.ae/blog/glutath...