promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what is the importance of environmental science to electronics and communications engineering?

environmental science to electronics and communications engineering, environmental science to "ECE"

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i guess environmental science is essential to any field nowadays. considering the environmental problems we face... but i think in ECE, if ever you have that particular subject, maybe you'll just have the basic concepts...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I tend to think more in terms of environmental laws. If you work for a company designing electronic equipment, the company is required to follow environmental laws and it (the company) would be interested in having their processes adhere to those laws or else they would be subject to fines and other penalties. As you know most electronic products contain chemicals and processes which produce chemicals which are hazardous and I think that this would be a concern of any company producing those products.

Source(s): studied environmental law
  • 1 decade ago

Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering

Equip the student with a broad foundation on basic engineering concepts and the fundamentals of Electronics and Communications Engineering

Develop in the student the capability to apply these learned concepts in engineering design and to implement them in a career as a practicing engineer

Inculcate in the student the importance of lifelong learning

Develop in the student an appreciation of technology and to determine its application in the advancement of society

Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering

Equip the student with a broad foundation on basic engineering concepts and the fundamentals of Computer Engineering

Develop in the student the capability to apply these learned concepts in engineering design and to implement them in a career as a practicing engineer

Inculcate in the student the importance of lifelong learning

Develop in the student an appreciation of technology and to determine its application in the advancement of society

Source(s): www.mapua.edu.ph/academics/default.asp www.library.gatech.edu/research_help/subject/?/aerospace/databases
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know but i am ECE student

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.