Blondie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

when do...?

when do most girls start theire periods?

Favorite Answer

it depends on the girl...i started when i was 12..my sister started when she was 16...its usually around 14. but it differs.

Most girls SHOULD start their menses around the age of

12-15.

However girls are getting their periods and hitting

puberty at an earlier and earlier age, why?

Because of soy infant formula, soy milk, regular milk ( the inject the

dairy cows with estrogen ), and fast food. All these xenoestrogens

force them to reach puberty at an early age, and are linked to

infertility, cervical cancer, learning disabilities, and ESP hypothyroidism. But naturally a girl should have hers between

12-15.

Source(s): www.westonprice.org There is information on this site on how girls can reach early pubescence.

so first tell me have u started getting ur periods? okay it depends when one reaches her maturity .some may even get it at the age of 10 years and some may get it till 15 - 16 yrs. but ussually it is there till 12- 13 yrs

it depends on your family most girls start the same time as thier mother but that is usally between 12 and 16 but of course it can start early or late....i was 12

It depends on how is runs in your family. It can also be delayed if you play sports. Ask your mother when she started hers. My family tend to start early, I started at 10 and my mom at 9. There is no usual age.

it depends on the girl, usually like 12 or 13

I was 11 and my sister was 17.

I have been told by more than one pediatrician that almost 18 months after they get their hair, they will start.