I am looking for something to cure skin reaction to use of water based inks when printing?

I run a flexographic printing press and have a terriable skin reaction when we use Water Based Inks.I am seeking something to help cure the problem
Update: I know it is the Amine which is used to cure the inks.
Update 2: I am also allergic to thermine mix which is used in rubber gloves . So I cannot wear them
4 answers 4