What does it mean when you're talking to someone of the opposite sex and your knees get shaky?

Normally, if I'm attracted to someone I'll go for it, invite him for drinks, whatever. But I can't even say hello to this guy I know without my knees getting shaky, and that's never happened. I get all nervous and my heart starts beating really fast. I have to sit down if we're having a conversation my legs are shaking so bad. I'm 23 and this is a first. I don't know what it means. Can anyone help me out with this one?

Favorite Answer

early sign of old auther-itis? no, just kidding. Shyness, and blushing can do that. But you'll be alright soon. Ha, that was funny but cute. It's very rare that i see someone like that. They don't have girls like that anymore. Or atleast I haven't seen one lately. it's a normal thing. Good luck!

1st,I dont know whats your definition of ''extremists''.anyhow, in Islam is Haram to talk to a opposite gender with none reason.you are able to talk purely whilst its mandatory.(i.e for academic , scientific, employer purpose etc). 2d,Islam is a ccomplete faith.no person has any precise to characteristic or subtract something from this faith.Islamic rules (the Shariah) are in reaction to Gods revelation (Quran) and the Sunnah of prophet.None has the excellent to make a halal difficulty haram and a haram difficulty haram.as an occasion, none has the excellent to declare its haram for a woman to pass exterior and attend her instructions or to save etc.None has the excellent to declare its ok for a woman to hold out with the different intercourse with none valid reason. Islam is complete and sparkling.there is not any hazard for %. and choose in Islam.You the two settle for all of it or reject all of it. If that sounds too ''extreme'' to then you definitely you certainly might desire to declare each Muslim is an extremist.

• oldguy

boy! have you got the hots for him!LOL i hope you don't start stuttering, too. take deep, slow breaths and calm yourself down and try to talk to him without attacking him

you really like him