Give me some good pickup lines?

Can be funny, or practical. any type, arm around the shoulder line exp. "If you were pirate would you put your parrot on this shoulder... or the other"

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Better than pickup "lines", are truthful statements. "Hi, I know it must be horrible to be so pretty and have guys asking you out all the time, but you look like a really nice person too. " Then without waiting for a response, just go right into something you want to ask her about herself.... "So, are you a student, or do you work..?" "Do you live right around here, or are you visiting?"

Or something half honest and half funny, like "I hate pickup lines. what could a guy say to you that would interest you enough to talk to him?"

• 1 decade ago

"If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

"You have completely ruined the alphabet for me; because now there is so much more between U and I."

"They must have kicked you out of heaven into hell, because I know angels are not supposed to be so hot!"

And, my personal favorite...

"Listen, I don't have a clever pickup line..can I use one of yours for now until you discover that I am the right guy for you?

• 1 decade ago

Is your dad a terrorist?

Because you're the bom!!!

(I think this would be the best pick-up line ever)

My friend thinks you're a Goddess!

• 1 decade ago

Hi, I'm an idot

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

nice truck you have there is it a custom built chassis

• Moma
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

"you even look sexy with that booger in your nose"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.