Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If a guy asks you if you know anyone that likes him, what does it mean?

What if he asks you to find someone that likes him? Is he asking if I like him?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

idk

• 1 decade ago

Maybe....he wants to know if you know anyone that likes him. But if he didn't ask about your friends or anything then he could've been trying to find out how you felt about him.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but if he likes you, he needs a better way of asking you out.

• Nep
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, it probably means he doesn't think of you that way, but now is the perfect time to let him know how you feel. Maybe, he has never considered you for long term.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sometimes it means he may like you.sometimes it means he thinks you like him. sometime he may think one of your friends like him. other times... he may just be lonely. we often keep our feelings bottled up until a later time. the reason is is because guys aren't really good about personal or emotional kinds of talk. if we say something soft to another dude, we get laughed at or picked on. often depleting our, quote-un-quote "rep". so only he knows what it truly means.

Stargazer,

• 1 decade ago

If he likes you he will tell you or you will see in his actions.He might spent more time for you,will chase you wherever you go.might also ask you to marry him seriously not in a joking manner.Or you might ask him directly are you thinking that i like you,that's it.

• 1 decade ago

it mean do u know any one that likes him or do u like me or both

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depend on da way he asked u

• No he is wonderong if any of your friends like him. Maybe he likes you any way.

• 1 decade ago

maybe or hes just curious

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.