Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been so happy to be alive you started dancing?

In the supermarket, at work; bowling; even in line at Kentucky Fried Chicken; but that's me. How about you?

Favorite Answer

Oh yes I was so happy one day I started singing We should be dancin in the sheets!!!

The grass isn't greener on the different aspect. This guy is youthful than you and no matter if it materialized into an affair, that is all that it may ever be. you may be riddled with guilt and shame for a jiffy of delight. believe me, it isn't properly worth it. no longer only ought to you lose your husband, you may also lose your comprehend . you also stand the prospect of creating it no longer plausible to artwork with this coworker back which could doubtlessly smash the interest that you look to delight in. i imagine you're lost interior of your marriage and also you're searching to a special to furnish what you experience you're lacking on your relationship. provide up searching at yet another guy and attempt to locate that on your husband because deep down interior, it truly is him that you pick to share those thoughts with no longer yet another. I communicate from journey and that i do no longer choose . i do not imagine so that you could anticipate your husband to sit down down at living house if you're out dancing with acquaintances. i imagine you may benefit better by technique of asking your husband to bypass dancing with you. sit down and search for suggestion from from him. Make plans for a interesting nighttime out with him. What do you imagine it truly is that you're lacking contained in the relationship that you pick? answer this question and artwork on procedures to get it decrease back. good success.t

I don't dance, but I have been so happy to be alive that I started laughing and singing.

On the fourth of july lighting fireworks with friends and family

Not usually dancing but crying, sure. And I never do it in public. Always alone. Its my joy and I want to keep it for myself. I have other joys to share with others.

Share the mania, it's happened just a few times to me.

• hector

yup i did at the bar i danced ,i cried i laughed i sang and got drunk. oh yea i sang lets gather at the river.

yes, but i take medication for it.

sure... i did the "moon walk" !!!

not really