Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

How often do the average married couple have sex in a week?

Favorite Answer

wot do you mean a week its christmas and my birthday nowadays

3

I read online that the average married couple has sex 64 times in a year. My husbad and I wondered if we were average...so we are keeping track for the entire year on how many times we have had sex...We are above normal but for most of my friends...they would love to even have half of that 64 times in a year. Its hard to say our weekly average since I am going by yearly..but after 12 years of marriage our sex life rocks!!

Source(s): about.com and over a decade of being married

I think the actual average for a couple in the US is 2-3 times weekly. Although we have sex atleast 6 times a week. I think it all depends on what is normal for your relationship and what you are happy with, who cares what everyone else is doing

I would estimate that it's about 3 times a week on an average.

It goes down dramatically after kids!!! When my husband stocked at Food-Lion, he would come home on his breaks and wake me up for a quickie a 2am. So we usually had it about 10 times a week. Now we have a 7 month old, and he works at Wal-Mart. Because of the hours he works and my son not wanting to sleep in his room, during a good week we make love maybe 4 times. I can't wait until my son sleeps in his own room again. Then it'll go back up, b/c we're only 20!! Lucky us!!

• Rachel

3-4

i have been married for three years and it depends some weeks none at all others everyday and some 3-4 times a week .it just depends on how we are getting along.

• n9wff

That depends on age, family, work, etc.

We went from 7-10 in a week to twice a month. We have young ones, we're both in our 40's and one works nights.

Very difficult to find time.

• KitKat

about 5 or so times a week - depending on work hours etc - can be more! :)

I would say about 2-3 times a wk, but I give it to you as much as I can. ;-)