Why do people answer if they're only going to be rude?

Or say I don't know or just to say something ridiculous to the original poster. I get that there are "points" in here, but really, there are tons of questions, can't they find one question that they actually CAN answer?

Favorite Answer

I have found that most people are not intentionally rude. It is often the case that they are upset, irritated, angry, or just plain thinking only about themselves. Many times you are not the cause of their anger, but you may be a convenient outlet for them to vent their feelings on.

Source(s): No written source, just personal experience as a career Customer Service Agent.

-People answer rudely because the questiontieer asks stupid questions and people think that is very annoying.

-No one can really answer a question. There is no answer to any question. It is impossible to get the correct answer, so there for no one can give a answer to a question. So that makes it okay if someone says they don't know.

-Some people can't type fast enough to be an original poster. Some people might type a long thing, so they couldn't be the first poster. That means they might not be copying anyone. They are just simply too slow at typing and not at being slow in the head.....

Maybe you should think before you type?

well, i for one is not into the points. i chose to answer to valid or practical questions. and since I'm new @ this, Ive learn that if you wanna do a bit of a brainstorming session, society and culture seems to have a little bit more potential of finding the right conversation. On a good day, you'll find some with real answers.

People have hurt my feelings before sayin stuff like " We don't care", "Why do you even ask that", and picking on my style... I guess they just want the points or just like being rude. I am sorry if someone has said something mean to you.

its like being on a talk show if you dont want to hear what the audience has to say then dont come on the program. its kinda the price you pay which is why we can get points from you for giving you a good answer and get more points for listening to your question...

sometimes you click on one, and the rest of the post is such a god-awful mess or waste of time that people can't help but say something.

u r so right just report them if they be rude lol jk

You mean like this?

because than you get opinions

i don't know