harmony asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what's your fave scene & character??

in the incredibles & why. if u have a fave qoute from the movie include that too

i like elastic girl/ helen par cuz she has cool powers. my best scene is when mr. incredible strangles his pesty boss fave qoute: "go home i work alone"

Favorite Answer

I love the part when Helen visits the short guy..it's hilarious..I forgot his name..my favorite character is Helen too..she's just a person trying to fit in..but can't...everyone I know says I'm like Violet though...oh well..

My well known action picture became additionally my well known e book installment-- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Up till then, the Harry Potter sequence became incredibly lots exploring the Wizarding international and Hogwarts, with a obscure plot protecting it mutually. while Prisoner of Azkaban got here alongside, the temper grew to grow to be darker, the characters greater stepped forward, the plot greater twisted and the surprises greater... properly, dazzling. This action picture has the main action and exciting whilst nonetheless retaining a point of innocence. After this action picture/e book, characters start to die off and there is greater anger and angst. The sequence is stunning of direction, even nonetheless it gets progressively gloomier after Prisoner of Azkaban. After Prisoner of Azkaban, my well known action picture may be Goblet of hearth. the competition between faculties and what they ought to undergo and attain rather sit down you on the sting of your seat.

I like that scene in Schindler's List when the jewish girl gets whipped. That was hot.

• joe

I love the scene when KING KONG wrestling with 3 dinosaurs....