Secret-Question Password Lost?

im only lost my secret question answer. Wha should i do to retrieve it back?

Favorite Answer

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/ac...

click the above link and read 7th FAQ. It will help u in solving ur problem.

• This is what you need to retrieve or change your password

Your Yahoo! Mail ID.

The ZIP code you gave when you registered for the account (non-U.S. residents, please include country).

Your birthdate.

The alternate (non- Yahoo!) email address listed for your Yahoo! ID.

**** Your current Password Question and Secret Answer (exactly as you entered them at registration).******

Your new Password Question and Secret Answer.

If you have forgotten your current secret password then you dont have any joy going there ... it needs ALL the above.

I think you are pretty much stuck.

~F~

Go to HELP, it is usually at the top of the sign in page, write a small message about you lost your secret question, give them your email address, this may help you. Good Luck.

• windyy

Throw a stick or ball and see if it brings it back to you . If that does not work hire the secret question answer dude to get it back for you. Look in your local yellow pages under secret finders.

I can't help you, sorry. Most companies have other information you can give them to get password. Citibank - student loans will not give me my password for paying them on computer even with SS#, student's name, address, telephone #. They want my email account from 11 years ago - I have had 4 since them, no clue as to the account, they will not give password. Complete jerks to deal with on it. It means they are my only account I can not pay by computer, so I forget them a lot, Oh well, their loss.

• ai

in case you do not undergo in thoughts the secret questions recommendations once you first opened the account with Yahoo then the subsequent astounding themes is, in case you had used mastercard along with your Yahoo identity, in case you likely did not it does not be available to operate your account. once you've been effectual in operating, i should be grateful to pay interest to. thanks

Threaten your computer with violence