Someone please reply?!?!?!?

is there a website where i can upload pictures and find out wat my baby will look like???

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, there is no such Web site. Even if there is one that claims to do it, it is impossible. Have you ever actually looked at a family? You can have 2 siblings who look nothing alike at all!! So you couldn't possibly give someone (human *or* computer) photos of the parents...or even of every relative going back 6 generations...and come up with a composite drawing that would be anywhere *near* reliable!!

• 1 decade ago

There are some kits for sale , but nothing free I've heard of .For a kit , try Walmart or a computer store . Baby will not do well , because the baby hasn't all the features yet .I think it has an age limit may be 1 or 3 years old .

• 1 decade ago

There's not a specific program or website for baby's facial features. (The joke images you see on Conan O'Brien's show are examples of photo-editing.)

What you're looking for is called "morphing software" ... morphing is a rather sophisticated visual design trick, but if you're up for it, here is a link to a PDF that describes the process with a program called "Morph 2.5" ...

www.yesnet.yk.ca/schools/wes/

projects/morph_grade7/

MorphMagic.pdf

Go to www.download.com to get a free trial of similar Morph software.

Lastly, morphing is like blending imagery ... genetic traits are not that simple.

Have fun with morphing, but don't count on it accurately predicting your baby's features coz your parents' or grandparents' genes may bubble up to the surface!

• Try the yahoo photos

Since you already have Yahoo ID Click the following

http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=ph&.done=...

Here you can upload Photo's and store them. Send Invitations to friends and others So that they can view your photo album

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chreap
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Photobucket.

Source(s): www.photobucket.com
  • sasa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah yahoo.com u can upload ur baby picutres and have them as an album and share it with friends.

• 1 decade ago

NOT THAT I KNOW OF BUT THEY DO HAVE 4D ULTRASOUNDS THAT COST ONLY 250 0R FREE WITH SOME OB'S ASK YOUR OB

• 1 decade ago

i don't know but thats a cool idea i hope someone knows.

y

• 1 decade ago

baby to be .com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.