What do you do?.....?

Waht do you do when you love someone and they love you too and your best friend tells you that he has love for you as more then just a friend and you know that if anything happens between you two will mess up the love with the uy you orginally loved?... is that understandable?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask yourself why your best friend is your best friend in the first place, did you ever feel for him like he does for you? Do you Love him deeply, you just need to think about it before you realize it?Compare reasoning, and think this through, pray especially.

• 1 decade ago

Right.

If you're with the one you love, respect your current love. And. If your best friend is really that, your best friend, he will also respect that.

If you don't know exactly what/who you want, maybe you should step back and make a decision.

It all sounds very confusing to me. It sounds as if 'love' is being thrown around too lightly. As is usually the case.

Just follow your heart.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure if I totally understand but I'll give what I think on what I think you mean.....Sometimes you just got to take a chance, it might lead to something so wonderful you won't even remember your doubts of doing it.

• 1 decade ago

That is normal to feel that way. But concider this some of the best relationships comes out of best friendship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sorry i dont under stand what ur asking.it may be that i'm tired from along day in the car.becuse i spent most of my day taking my step son home.good luck with getting a good respons for ur question.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, it is understandable but why would you create such an aweful situation. If you loose both it will serve you right you know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go 4 both. then u can never lose

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.