What do you do?.....?

Waht do you do when you love someone and they love you too and your best friend tells you that he has love for you as more then just a friend and you know that if anything happens between you two will mess up the love with the uy you orginally loved?... is that understandable?

Favorite Answer

Ask yourself why your best friend is your best friend in the first place, did you ever feel for him like he does for you? Do you Love him deeply, you just need to think about it before you realize it?Compare reasoning, and think this through, pray especially.

Right.

If you're with the one you love, respect your current love. And. If your best friend is really that, your best friend, he will also respect that.

If you don't know exactly what/who you want, maybe you should step back and make a decision.

It all sounds very confusing to me. It sounds as if 'love' is being thrown around too lightly. As is usually the case.

Just follow your heart.

I'm not sure if I totally understand but I'll give what I think on what I think you mean.....Sometimes you just got to take a chance, it might lead to something so wonderful you won't even remember your doubts of doing it.

That is normal to feel that way. But concider this some of the best relationships comes out of best friendship.

sorry i dont under stand what ur asking.it may be that i'm tired from along day in the car.becuse i spent most of my day taking my step son home.good luck with getting a good respons for ur question.

Yeah, it is understandable but why would you create such an aweful situation. If you loose both it will serve you right you know.

yes don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love

go 4 both. then u can never lose

no