Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

my boyfriend ..?

thinks that i am talking to other guys when i really am not . because of this . we havent talked almost three weeks wich neva happened before . one of his friends told him that im just playing with him and he believed him . now i dont know what to do to get him back cuz i relle love him more then anything. tommorow we are both going to be at the same place and i dont know if i should go because if i get dressed up all goodie hes going to think that im trying to impress somebody else when in reality im doing it for him . i really wana talk to him and we been together for almost a year nd a half and i dont wana lose him. please tell me what i should do to get him back .

Update:

ii triied taLkin buh everytime i say sumthin he changess it likk he b putin words in ma mouth .. i dunno hes a tuff *** person tO talk to soo i dunnO wha tOo doo

Update 2:

cxvvvvvvvvvvvvv

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u have 2 talk 2 him. i went through da same thing wit my man. i went through it for 3 months. u dont have to be all up on him just let him kno u still want him n wat will it take 4 him 2 believe u. dats wat i did n u gotta hang in there he might be mean or suttin but stay strong n he'll come around. it worked 4 me!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like an insecure guy. you talking to other guys shouldnt mean anything. But if you really love the guy, then dress up for him, but make sure he knows that its for him only. Like if you guys are going to be in a group, tell him you guys want to be alone and take him somewhere to spend the rest of the day/night whatever. Then he'll know you're sincere. And if you've been together for a year and a half, then he shouldnt have too much of a problem.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He went overboard about the situation too quick. He was probably interested in someone himself and just wanted you out of the picture! If he really loved you, how could he go three weeks without talking to you just because of something his friend said? If I were you, I would definitely get all dressed up and go to the place where he's gonna be so that he can see what he's lost!

• 1 decade ago

Communication and honesty are vital tools for a relationship. Don't bend over backwards but talk to him openly about the problems. Sometimes a good talk is all that is needed to find solutions. Most relationships break down because they don't communicate.

Secondly, once you guys know the problems, you need to see if you can adjust to them. Someone has to bend in order to reach an agreement but make sure you don't back over backwards and be always unhappy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Doesn't sound like you can do anything really to make him feel secure in this relationship. It's gonna take a lot of effort to make him feel secure on your behalf and even if you do put forth the effort, is he ready to not be so jealous? We can never change someone else's ways if they don't try to change themselves.

• 1 decade ago

Talk to him see where he got the idea that you were talking to other guys, but really just talk to him and tell him you dont want to lose him after all this time you have been together..

Talk to him..and good luck!

--Ally<3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your guy isn't as good for you as you might think. If he is willing to believe his friends before he is willing to believe you, he isn't respectful of you. You need to find someone who is there for you as much as you are there for him. Dump this guy, before he dumps you. You should be the most important person to your guy, not his friends. These types of guys are not looking for anything but bad news.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

email or mail or im him or text him a LONG letter about the sittuation and that you really want him back and shar your feelings with him, that shows that you trust him and tell him that you hop to see him at the place that you are goin, good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well u gotta put up a convincing arguement about why he should trust u

and if he doesnt, he probably doesnt trust u, nd maybee it would be best to end the relationship

it sounds hard, but if he doesnt trust u, then what IS ur relationship???

• 1 decade ago

hi iam alekh, if u have any fr who talk to ur bf ,any gal or boy then said to her/him that she told him that u love her and u have not any affairs wd anyone besides him ok and i want to tell u that if u love her and he love u also then one misunderstanding can spoil

everything .so make sure when u going to talk to another guy then go wd him ok bye

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.