Where do you meet men???

I don't drink or go to bars and scared about dating. Dated my husband from age 16-19. Got married at 19 and will soon be divorced after 6months of seperation from that same man of 21 years. Tell me where to go. I don't want to be alone in the future.

Favorite Answer

Just don't jump into anything right away....Relax...enjoy life.....take it easy....your guy will come along when you least expect it.

• First of all, I would give it some time. Be patient. Some people say don't look for love, you won't find it. Love will find you. I don't know if that is true but I understand being lonely so if you must go and look try churches. Libraries are good too. (be sure to peek over his shoulder to see what he is reading though!)

If your scared about dating and don't go around the dating scene then probally one of those dating sites. I myself have never used one but i do have a friend who did they ask you all sorts of stuff so im sure you'll be able to find a guy that's compatible to you!

good luck!!!!

if your 21 yrs old just walk out into the world there are single men everywhere looking for a good woman if a guy ain't wearin gold then flirt with him a little

well your forty years old so now you got to ask your self who is out on the market baby your a woman you can get anything you want how many kids do you have with this guy your divorcing?

Go out! Have fun! Accept a call from a friend... Make some new friends!... Be creative! Don't be board with life! Live it as only U can!!!!!

Singles meetings, local church, civic organizations. Take your interests and find a group that you can have fun with.. You'll find someone there ... and they will share your interests.. It's a great place to start.

I would think the best place would be work. That's where I met my wonderful wife.

Just think.. you see them day in and day out, so you know if they're reliable, honest and trustworthy. You know their character. You just KNOW them. That's a good thing.

Yep, I'd say work!

Ask God for your husband and then work on you and your relationship with God and before you know it he will find you. God luck He will be a very spiritual person church is where your husband will be.

Church, social for singles in your area, gyms,,you can meet a man anywhere really,, just don't be looking and it will happen

thats the million dollar question there are alot of web sites but dont over look men you see everyday