Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

got any ideas?

ok its that time of year.. my boyfriends birthday and i have used up all my great ideas on his past birthdays do you have any great ideas i can do i want simple not to expensive maybe a little kinky i dont knw just throw me ur ideas please

Favorite Answer

mabey you should get him some sexy colone and a coupon book (make it your self) with stuff like a free massage or some thing a little sexier *wink wink*

I'm sure he will like anything you give him, however... I have been in your situation. But... I gave my bf the stupidest present you can ever give someone... so don't make the mistake I did. lol. Anyway, if you get something that shows you care, even if it's just a card that tells him that you love him, or even has a bunch of inside jokes that you two have shared during the past, I'm sure he'll like it a lot. Just show him that you care about him, and that should be enough.

PS. If you get him the card, tell him you put a lot of thought into it, that will make it all the more special! Good luck!

whatever you get him wrap it up in brown paper bag then take duct tape and wrap every inch of the paper with it. do this 3 or 4 times and give it to him then laugh evilly as he tries to open it up.

Take him to a strip club and buy him a dance. Act like you are SO turned on by it. I did that once for my dude and he just loved it.

You can get him a gift card, then he can get whatever he want' s

Or take him to his favorite place to eat. Also shaw him u care and hope he has a great b-day.

dinner at a crazy place neither of you have been

gift certificate to his favorate shoe store

romantic evening in new lingerie

love poem