If god doesnt exist then why do so many atheist blame god for the bad things that happen?

Favorite Answer

the word God.The noun. The proper noun, is not sacred anymore. it holds no meaning to most. God has become another slang word. The "word" Allah, although taken from the Arabic word for our word God, is held in more respect. It is sad,but i am afraid it is true. Even most Christians (so called or true believers), use the word God flipantly. Jehova, Yaweah, Allah, God. Four languages. For words, Same Meaning. Same Being.

So to answer your question....why do atheists blame god for the bad things that happen, it would be the same if they blamed you or me. To them it is just another word.

bobohoward12131973

I have never personally heard any atheist blame god for bad things that happen, it is more the people who believe in a god and do awful things in his name, and/or who are not terribly moral but claim to be better than others because they are christian, that are blamed, not their god.

A true Atheist does not acknowledge a god so they would never blame god for anything because to them god does not exist.

• ?

Nonsense. I've lost loved ones, I've experienced illness and accidents, I've been unemployed, I've been distraught and frightened, and I've never blamed a nonexistent being for my troubles. That would make as much sense as blaming the weather, and it would be just as useful.

If someone told you that atheists hate god, then you've been misinformed. It's impossible to hate something that doesn't even exist, or to blame something that you don't believe in in the first place.

Who said God doesn't exist???!!!! Atheists problany blame god because they dont have anyone else to but themselves

Many of them have not found the love that God gives us so they have to try and make us feel miserable about our Faith. Keep up the good work Christians and stay strong. For the path is narrow to the gates of life but those who find it will have life everlasting.

God is real and I notice how much an Atheist loves to curse the name of God and how devoted they are to hating God.

They have to blame somebody. Why not the God they don't believe in?

They don't- why do you ppl keep posting these incredibly stupid questions about Atheists???? Do you NOT understand that Atheists don't believe in deities? Your questions are the equivalent of asking why vegetarians eat so much meat...

Um... I don't. If I'm tempted to invoke the name of your god, I say "gods," because I'm an equal opportunity atheist.