What makes you happy?

I didn't know which category to put this under. sorry. Just say what makes you happy, can be anything.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

seeing my friend do something absolutely fillarious(freaken hilarious)

• 1 decade ago

From a physiological stand point, the feeling of being "happy" is caused by natural endorphins released by your body and neurotransmitters such as serotonin, epinephrine, nor epinephrine, etc realeased as a response in the brain. There are many drugs out there today that affect these neurotransmitters specifically, to alter your mood. from Jill,R.N.

• 1 decade ago

what make me happpy well im happy to have the freinds that i do they are always there for me they support me in anything and that is what i need also thinking that i past 8th grade and imnow on to highschool is a happy feeling b.c in 7th i almost stayed back and thing thing im most happy about is that i have a wonderful boyfreind steve who make me luaugh and can cheer me up when ever

• sasa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

seing my twins happy and healthy thats the only thing in life could make me thankfull ad happy..i could tell as well seing poor people in a better condition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

serving god with all my heart.

pastoring the best church in the city of chino hills, ca.

being redeemed, saved, washed by the blood of the lamb, knowing my name's written down in the lambs book of life, knowing when i die, i'm on my 1 way ticket to heaven.

god's forgiven all of my sins, he's provided for me & my family, have hope, dignity, joy, peace in my life. knowing that god has called me & chosen me into the ministry & serving the kingdom of god.

• 1 decade ago

Being successful in life.

• N!cky
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Good question......because i dont even know what makes me happy anymore

• 1 decade ago

success and for the people that I love to be happy. that sounds hokey but it's the truth.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

when my kids are behaving!

when i talk to rab (my bf)!

when i can drive real fast! (love fast cars)

when my house is finally clean! (hate messes)

when my friends and i are laughing! (love a good joke)

when i am getting my tattoo worked on! (love pain)

shopping! (love clothes)

rab! (my bf)

i could go on and on...but thats some of it...

• 1 decade ago

When I work hard and do something for those who really need my help, and caring for those who are underdogs and underprivileged

• 1 decade ago

Being with my kids. and the rest of my family

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.