What type of collection do you have?

I've been collecting paperweights since a young girl. In addition to or other than stamps and coins, what else do YOU collect?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • julz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I collect quotes and write and illustrate them in a hardcover sketchbook that I have owned for literally half my life.

• 1 decade ago

I have a collection of old albums (LP's) mostly Classic Rock. Also, about 15 or so comedy albums by people like Redd Foxx, Bill Cosby and George Carlin

• 1 decade ago

I collect shot glasses and I've recently started collecting angels.

According to my husband, I have an extensive collection of purses and shoes!

• 1 decade ago

I collect stickers and a couple stamps from like letters sent to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

porcelain birds, sterling silver serving pieces, coins, hand bags, complete sets of china. I'd like to start collecting horror movies to, nothing like a good scary movie ever now and then

• 1 decade ago

I collect music box pianos. I started playing piano in high school and my aunt and uncle gave me my first music box for graduation. I have about 15 now. Most are on display in my living room.

• JC
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

American art pottery, silhouettes, old sheet music, old post cards, paperweights, matchbooks, hesston belt buckles, and whatever else I take a fancy to...I think of it as an investment for my girls future.

• 1 decade ago

I collect porcelain dolls ( have about 100) and I collect movies ( have about 700)

• 1 decade ago

I collect Sea shells from when i go to the beach.

--Ally<3

• 1 decade ago

I collect lighthouses in the forms of statues, plates, cups, dishes and lanterns and lamps of and some as cups, blankets pillows

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.