What type of collection do you have?

I've been collecting paperweights since a young girl. In addition to or other than stamps and coins, what else do YOU collect?

• julz
    Favorite Answer

I collect quotes and write and illustrate them in a hardcover sketchbook that I have owned for literally half my life.

I have a collection of old albums (LP's) mostly Classic Rock. Also, about 15 or so comedy albums by people like Redd Foxx, Bill Cosby and George Carlin

I collect shot glasses and I've recently started collecting angels.

According to my husband, I have an extensive collection of purses and shoes!

I collect stickers and a couple stamps from like letters sent to me

porcelain birds, sterling silver serving pieces, coins, hand bags, complete sets of china. I'd like to start collecting horror movies to, nothing like a good scary movie ever now and then

I collect music box pianos. I started playing piano in high school and my aunt and uncle gave me my first music box for graduation. I have about 15 now. Most are on display in my living room.

• JC

American art pottery, silhouettes, old sheet music, old post cards, paperweights, matchbooks, hesston belt buckles, and whatever else I take a fancy to...I think of it as an investment for my girls future.

I collect porcelain dolls ( have about 100) and I collect movies ( have about 700)

I collect Sea shells from when i go to the beach.

--Ally<3

I collect lighthouses in the forms of statues, plates, cups, dishes and lanterns and lamps of and some as cups, blankets pillows