Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Can you name one truly enlightened, evolved, highly educated, brilliant?

person who is A born Again Cristian right Wing fundamentalist?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Dr D J Kennedy, Dr R C Sproul, Dr Al Mohler, Dr Fred Wolf. Dr Annis Shorrosh, Dr Ergun Canner, Dr Emir Canner, Dr Dan Mitchell, Dr Gary Habermas, DR John Whitcomb, Dr David Jeramiah, ..........I could go on.......

• 1 decade ago

The modern definition of truly enlightened and evolved on the American left is..."somebody who thinks like me." Then of course, you could not meet a fundamentalist who is enlightened because they do not agree with you.

You do understand that born again, fundamentalist, right wing and Christian are all separate groups? Jimmy Carter is born again and Christian. Rush Limbaugh is right wing but has not claimed to be born again or fundamentalist.

I wonder if the use of stereotypes is truly enlightened, evolved, highly educated and/or brilliant.

I have met many people from all political, religious, non-religious, racial, and economic backgrounds that meet your description. Fundamentalist included.

• beek
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

John Calvin, Matthew Henry, RC Sproul, Ravi Zacharius, Scot Clark D. Phil., W Gary Crampton, Ph D

just to name a few

• 1 decade ago

if you study christianity you'd know that is the most barberic blood soaked murderous lot to ever darken the face of the earth.. you become "enlightened, evolved, highly educated, brilliant" by ever learning..it never stops..only with an open mind and an open heart can you come to know the the truth grasshopper..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George Bush. Oh wait... did you say truly enlighted, evolved, highly educated, and brilliant? Nevermind

• 1 decade ago

i think i am the avatar of Reeshemah Geni Deus. BUt that makes me love lotus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If there is, give me the name

• 1 decade ago

Your question is a contradiction of terms and you know it!!

• 1 decade ago

No, sorry, not off the top of my head I can't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No; all of those who people think they are just full of ****.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.