Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 decade ago

Is it possible to track the destiny of a tear shed in a stream ?

Favorite Answer

You would have to have a teat that had vastly different chemistry than the water, because otherwise it will mix.

Destiny? Are you implying that inanimate objects have predetermined futures? I do not belive there is a destiny for anyone other than preconceived in an individuals own mind. That means someone can decide their own destiny. Example: I have a destiny to end up at Seven Eleven. So I do all the things necessary to fullfil my destiny.

For a tear to have a destiny or predetermined destination.. NO...

It becomes one with the stream and your pain washes away with the tear in that stream thus taking part in your hurt. The destiny is a cleansing that the stream provides to you if you shed a tear with it.

Theoretically, yes. The molecules in the tear will fairly quickly diffuse to all parts of the section of flowing stream and the parts of the tear will probably reach every single place the stream goes to.

Practically, you couldn't do this, as you couldn't physically detect single molecules out of such a vast amount of water.

It would be extremely impractical unless you had radioactive tears. Then it might be possible to track the decay of the individual atoms.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!