Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else notice a lot of people disrespectfully answer here with dirty language?

Some people may be trying to ask a serious question and I read through the answers and there is a bunch of f****** astrisks. Is this a sign of the times?

Favorite Answer

Oh yes.. but it is best to pay no attention to them...

I agree with the two posts above me. What simply amazes me are the people who are supposedly "highly educated" and yet they have such a limited vocabulary. I agree that profanity is crude and disrespectful to everyone. It just shows a person's laziness and immaturity when every other word out of their mouth or off of their keyboard has to be starred out.

Whatever happened to "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all"? If that were still true, I guess we wouldn't have politics or most of our pop-culture.

The language, spelling and grammar is horrid in our younger adults. I don't know if it is our school system or a show of disrespect. The most obvious thing is that is it shows the how illiterate our culture has become.

No, it is not a sign of the times. It is a sign that their parents aren't supervising them enough. I think many of them aren't even old enough to vote which in turn explains their intellectual and verbal immaturity.

It's the decline of social morality. It's Sad really.

some people are inconsiderate and have no morals. those who use cuss word are insecure and have had no stuctural past. they are, how you say it, at a lost of words and that is their vocabulary. i dont like dirty language, its disrepectful, to EVERYONE.

I have noticed

Ive received

and Ive given

Im sure you have too

soem people are juts trying to be funny and others have no morals and others do not understand the sometimes vague questions

No; however, your inevitable offense shows that you are not capable of handling an evolving language.

i think it is a sign of the times pi$$ b0ll0cks a$$ wipe 7uckwit

****** A man!! You are so ****** right !! But the ***** of it is IT WILL NEVER END!! So **** or get off the pot and join the crowd or not.