Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Guys, what do you think of women wearing make up. Does it annoy you or do you think it helps women look good?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

A little bit of it is fine. Too much can look terrible, some women look great with no makeup.

• women are beautiful with make-up or without it some women do need to put it on some women dont lol! in my opinion if an women feels that she wants to wear make-up let her do her thang it isnt nothing wrong with wearing it once in a while only for special occasion

• 1 decade ago

It totally depend. For me, I look like a complete monster without my makeup. I have a very boyish face and once I have my makeup on I look soo gourgeous (not to be cocky, its true). ONce I started wearing makup I was getting compliments (and guys) all the time when I never got them before.

The trick is to use the right amount and to put it on well. If you use too much or put it on bad, its MUCH better to use none at all.

• 1 decade ago

It is a must do for some women and others could get away with just their own personal beauty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think that makeup hide the real beaty of a woman's face.

• 1 decade ago

wearing a simple one is ok . any thing aboe that is simply annoying. atleast to me

• 1 decade ago

helps them out.......but if they put to much then they look like ****

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.