I have asked some silly questions today will you forgive me and will jesus forgive me?

i wont mock jesus no more

Update:

sure 10 points if you forgive. Corruption is great!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let's see, that's so difficult. I'm so unforgiving. Do I get the 10 points if I forgive you? I'll forgive you for 10 :)

• ai
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hm. properly, you should in the start realize that this in ordinary words began happening *after* you believe you studied the movie. So fairly it really is an illustration that that is frequently your own worry, not honestly demons? in case you agree for that, then that is a lot less demanding to take care of the phobia. i'd advise: a) you watch perchance how the movie changed into made. See the actors, pay interest to the director. it is going to eliminate multiple the phobia because it is going to emphasis that it is not real, merely tricks, and also you may comprehend the way they did it. it is going to eliminate the 'supernatural' vibe and make it sparkling that is a movie. b) i'd stay away from scary action pictures on the supernatural in the destiny. If it scares you that a lot it really isn't any reliable for you. reliable success and that i wish you sense extra acceptable quickly.

• 1 decade ago

This is a silly post. Hey..if you've asked some "silly" questions..what's the big deal?? You sure don't need my forgiveness or the forgivenss of Jesus. We're talkin' "silly questions" here...not child abuse, murder or anything. If asking silly questions is all you're concerned about..you're doing good.

Source(s): Just life...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to ask Jesus Christ to forgiver you of your sins and save your soul.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'll forgive you. I don't know about Jesus.

• 1 decade ago

The only unforgivable question is whether Jesus is Lord.

• 1 decade ago

There are only two silly questions: the one that's asked twice; and the one that's never asked. Of course your forgiven.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I could forgive you if ate one of my brownies. Now that sucker certainly would.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i forgive you...what would jesus do?;)

• steven
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes ok then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.