what do i do???

my best friend likes this guy but this guy doesn't like her and she knows it, i slept with him and she went off on me after she told me that she was fine with it. I don't sleep with alot of guys but she sleeps with aleast four guys aweek. should she have the right to go off on me like she did??

• vhat40
    Favorite Answer

A quick word of caution. You never ever sleep with a man that your best friend likes. Never. That is a quick way to end a friendship. The point here isn't that she sleeps with lots of guys ( well it is a problem but) but you slept with one that she LIKES even though he did not like her. ( maybe she is mad because he did not easily became her target in bed.) But if you are worrying about your friendship never sleep with a man your friends like.

If she told you it was fine she should stand by that. But from the sounds of it you guys arent really great friends anyway. Or you wouldnt be telling the world she sleeps around and you wouldnt be sleeping with a guy you know she likes no matter if he likes her or not. I'ts best friend ethics.

no she didn't have the right to go off on you like that.after all if she didn't want you to sleep with him. then she shouldn't have said it was OK in the first place.sounds to me that she is jealous because he likes you better than her.and now she's wishing that it was her that he slept with and not you. good luck hun

Yes, she has a right to be upset, because out of all the guys you could find to have sex with, you just HAD to pick the one she liked, right? Cold hearted snake.....

I think you both have a reputation of being Ho's. Sorry but anyone that sleeps around like that is. Ever heard of AIDS HIV HERPES CRABS AND ALL THE OTHER DISEASES. a condom isnt 100percent protective.

So, what was the question? Oh, if you meant to ask "Are my friend and I both easy?", then my answer would be : "Yes, one more than the other."

of course but your on the same road as she is your in denial

no she doesn't have the right

you are right- you are psycobutpretty.

no