Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you better at remembering numbers,faces or events?

Just curious..thanks!

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

faces and events... i am terrible with names, though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Numbers & Faces

• 1 decade ago

Events and Faces

• Sophia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Numbers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wow, this for some reason struck me as a really good question.

I know what I tend to be better at, but I'll bet a lot of people don't think of that day-to-day.

For me it's faces, numbers and events I can get jumbled up a lot more easily, but I really never forget a face - strange, I guess I'm just a visual kind of person.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Definitely events. I think I can remember everything that happened to me after I turned five years old!! I am terrible with numbers in general. Faces I am okay with, but because I see so many people everyday, sometimes I think I know someone, but I actually don't. They just resemble someone I know and it confuses me!! ;o)

• 1 decade ago

numbers. I have no idea why, but I just do. and I also remember faces and most of the time the names that go with the faces.

• 1 decade ago

First faces then events, but i'm really bad with numbers!

• 1 decade ago

faces and numbers

• 1 decade ago

faces and events

• 1 decade ago

as a cop, i train myself to remember all of them, but it is not always possible, because i only deal with the suspect like once or twice and only remember certain aspects of the case, i could arrest the same person three months later and not recognize them. this doesn't happen all the time,.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.