Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you better at remembering numbers,faces or events?

Just curious..thanks!

Favorite Answer

faces and events... i am terrible with names, though.

Numbers & Faces

Events and Faces

• Sophia

Numbers.

Wow, this for some reason struck me as a really good question.

I know what I tend to be better at, but I'll bet a lot of people don't think of that day-to-day.

For me it's faces, numbers and events I can get jumbled up a lot more easily, but I really never forget a face - strange, I guess I'm just a visual kind of person.

• ?

Definitely events. I think I can remember everything that happened to me after I turned five years old!! I am terrible with numbers in general. Faces I am okay with, but because I see so many people everyday, sometimes I think I know someone, but I actually don't. They just resemble someone I know and it confuses me!! ;o)

numbers. I have no idea why, but I just do. and I also remember faces and most of the time the names that go with the faces.

First faces then events, but i'm really bad with numbers!

faces and numbers

faces and events

as a cop, i train myself to remember all of them, but it is not always possible, because i only deal with the suspect like once or twice and only remember certain aspects of the case, i could arrest the same person three months later and not recognize them. this doesn't happen all the time,.