What age can i bank on lol? I am over 17?

17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

What do you prefer out of these ages nothing younger you can have if you do then you are too young for this topic lol.

Now same question as well as first question also answer me what age do you think i can have?

Update:

norman would bank on 35 weigh to go norman.

Update 2:

jeff would bank on any age lol ok then jeff thanks for answering you dirty childmolester you like them young ok then so everyone knows he said any age he would bank as ****.

Update 3:

try to answer both questions for best answer and you have to be seirous with the question. Dont be like jeff and say any age do you see how old that guy is kids please stay inside tonight jeff is on the prowl.

Update 4:

the muslim dude stayed in the range of eighteen as legal but if it wanst he bank younger i guess damn muslims filfthy ******* lol

Update 5:

alot of you people dont know vibe at all or parables sad race we have here now bank is to f u c k age is age lol. instead of saying im going to bang some girl its bank lol. Some people actually knew i was talking about. For the others that had no clue i guess you are a mormon and i dont want to be one too lol.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What are you asking?????????

• 1 decade ago

Not sure what your asking but physical wise, I personaly liked 28 had more power and stamina than when I was a teenager.

But money wise it doesn't matte with age it how smart and hard you work. I know 19 year olds that work and make a decent wage and have a few material items, and I know deadbeats that will never or ever had anything cuz they piss away there money on booze and drugs all about your priorties.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about 35?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can bank at any age but I suspect that once again you have not used the spell checker and don't know what you are typing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are blabbering like a 4 year old.

• Muslim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if I only understand your question, You can start banking or open up bank account at 18 but i think you can open up savings account now.

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you go and take your medications?

• 1 decade ago

not sure what this topic has to do with religion/spirituality?

confused me.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.