Haley E asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

what is your dogs name or what would you name your dog if you had one I need help I'm about to get 2?

Favorite Answer

Philly. (Piley) Don't steal her name, it's original.

Our dogs are named Luke, a full blooded boxer, and Chili Pepper, a small mix. We live in a rural location with lots of land and where people from the city come out to abandon their unwanted dogs and cats. We rescue them on a regular basis when we find them left alone on the roads in the middle of nowhere. Right now we have two guest dogs in our care. With my wife and four children, we take turns naming them. Our two current guests need homes if someone is interested. They are females, young, under six months old. Stella is a mix and short brown hair colored. She seems to have German Shepard and Pit Bull features, form and hair colorations. Shadow is a black, full blooded Rot. Shadow has nervous problems and was obviously abused very roughly. She is beautiful and friendly but extremely shy of human contact. We will work with her for a couple of more months teaching her not all humans are bad and mean, before trying to place her into a nice home and family.

Well, I let my brother in law name our dog since he was living with us at the time and he was essentially his responsibility all day. Well, he and my husband like the 3 Stooges and refer to themselves as Moe and Larry - so, the dog just had to be Curly (but I got the last laugh when I decided to spell it wrong). So our dog's name is Curley.

Are the dogs litter mates? Find some good, fun duo names that go together. I know someone who named her cats Smokey and Bandit.

HI,...I have 3 dogs...So here go's...I have a male corgie and it was so easy to name him... I had a name before i got home with him...He smiles alot,so the named him HAPPY...I have a female corgie and she is alittle fighter and doesn't put up with much, From my other 2 dogs...Her personality and her being the smallest and alittle fighter,I named her CORKIE...Now next is my mixed breed...Corgie/Border Collie...Hes is a clown and thinks he is human and he loves to put is paws around your neck and he wants a big hug...What i did with him,I pick out 3 names and called them out 1 by 1...He didn't even look at me when i called out 2 names...Then i called out the last name and he came running to me...So he pick out is name...It's PEPPER... I have 3 great pets and wouldn't do anything different...

Clowmy

Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Rover and Runder. Earwagger and Tailwagger. Blackie and Spot. Barker and Yipper. Plato and Aristotle. Monsieur and Madame. Wolf and Coyote.

I have a 3 year old puggle named Sammy. I also like these names

boys: Crue,Pete,Franky,Jake,Brody

girls: Kaydence, Lilly, Maddie, Olivia

You know what you can do too, which may sound silly, go to a baby naming web site, a names a name right? :) good luck!

I have a prototype, hybrid, black lab/border collie super dog named Jake. He likes his name and I get a lot of comments that it is a good dog name. I always thought I'd name my dog Rufus though.

My dog's name is Luca, I wanted to call him Vittorio, also an Italian name, but he had been already named Luca when I bought him so I decided to keep the name

Ive got two Chi's Skeeter(Scouts Florida Mosquito)and Pedro(Scouts mexican Peyote) i want a English bulldog or a mastiff

with a name that you would give to a pocket pooch. Ohh i used to have a Chi named "PFC Tanker"(its a army thing)

Pickles

I have a Rott named Tank and boy is he!!! And a cocker Spaniel named Hunter