Anyone have a miracle cure for Dyshydrotic Eczema?

My son is 10, has had serious chronic eczema his whole life, and besides the normally prescribed steroidal and non-steroidal creams and lotions, is there something out there someone has tried that really gets rid of it? He uses scant amounts of soap and shampoo, we use only products with no fragrance or dyes, he moisturizes a lot, and all of that. The dermatologist recommended light therapy, but there aren't any facilities close to us. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

me too i know what he is going through im 48 years old and have had it since birth. i know what to do. this is an approach you may not have heard and the ONLY one that cures.doctors cant help you. seek homeopathy. im on acidophiles. the idea is to clean out the colon so the immune system stops dumping toxins through the skin. do vegetable laxatives at first to "get the ball rolling" and buy the best acidophiles you can find. LIVE IN THE BODY not just in the bottle. gnc has it. this is the "good" bacteria found in yogurt . there is not enough in yogurt to help. god speed

My little boy had eczema on his cheeks. I was not sure what method to use but I didn't want to make my boy go through any surgery treatments at this young age. Some suggested a plastic surgeon since it was in a very visible location but our family doctor recommend this natural guide.

Best Eczema Treatment?

go to www.GoXanthones.com and look for the audio link on eczema by Dr. John Edwards. He has been using mangosteen juice to help many of his patients with eczema and other skin conditions.

To obtain mangosteen juice go to www.mangosteendiscovery.com and you can order it right from the site. It's fully patented and tastes great! Not saying it's a cure but many people have gotten great results by using this product. It's definately worth a try.

• ?

the thing that cured my eczema was going on holiday to the caribbean and after going in the sea for a couple of hours everyday for about a week it was completely gone! if you cant go on holiday try a warm (not hot) salt bath x

It is not a cure but glyconutrients DO work! Here are some testimonials and read my site.

glycoresource.com

I can only imagine your frustration, stress and compassion you feel. Here is one family I think can empathize with you.

http://www.yourwellnesshome.net/images/Ezema_Gener...