?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What movie can you watch over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

For me it is Bridget Jones Diary...I just love it! Something about a woman who has the same issues as everyother women. Oh and the love triangle is great.

Favorite Answer

French Kiss.

Kevin Kline rocks!!

The Godfather 1, 2 and 3

• I can watch Jurassic Park over and over and over and over .... oh yeah and over again. I love the scene when they're sitting in the Jeeps and they see the dinosaurs for the first time.

John Hammond: All the major theme parks have had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked, nothing.

Ian Malcolm: But, John. But if the Pirates of the Caribbean, breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.

Dr. Alan Grant: They're moving in herds. They do move in herds.

Bettlejuice, Sin City, The Crow, Blade, Underworlds 1 and part 2.

Big Mamas House 2 &What A Girl Wants

Here's a list of movies that I will stop on anytime I come across them while flipping channels:

The Shawshank Redemption

The Hunt For Red October

American History X

My favorite movie of all time isn't on very often:

Gallipoli

• Rocky Horror

The Tall Guy

Office Space

Velvet Goldmine

Clue

Trainspotting

Pulp Fiction

Serenity

and last but certainly not least...

Harold and Maude

RENT

Yeah, I'm addicted, but there is just something about putting an emotionally satisfying story along with information about the fight against aids with catchy tunes that just makes me never want to turn the DVD player off!

The Thirtenth Warrior

This movie has had over 300 plays on my tv

Coming to America

The notebook was probably my first choice, but the one I also go back to, that can always make you laugh laugh laugh and cry, Steel Magnolias. Who wouldn't want to take a swing at Weezer. And yet ache for the loss of your child. It always made me feel totally drained when I was finished watching it, which was always my intention, it was always needed.