DO you like MUSIC?

whats your favourite..... ?

could you do without it ?

Favorite Answer

I love music; without it I would be in the nuthouse before you could say "New Kids On The Block"..

• *

I'm playing flute, so I'd say music is a part of my life and I love classical music as well as rock. At the moment the new Red Hot Chili Peppers is my favourite.

I like the music from the 60s, 70s, and some 80s, best, and yeah, I could live without it, but i would always have a song in my heart.

• Sumara

I like every genre of music, except Opera! And unlike some people I could never live without music. I listen to music 24/7! My fave singers: Celine Dion, Faith Hill, Kanye West, Christina Milian, Ne-Yo, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, and The PussyCatDolls! (I am listening to Buttons by PCD feat Snoop Dog, right now!!!) :) -Ash

I love music. Listening to Metallica's "Master of Puppets" right now. The favorite part is a little tough. I love so much from the 60's through today. But if I have to. Black Sabbath, AC/DC, The Stones, The Beatles, Motley Crue, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, hell I'm stopping there. Just too many to name.

Source(s): I could do without, but not for long

Yes, I LOVE music. My favorite music genres are: Alternative, Indie Rock and Folk. And I can't imagine that I could ever live without music.

I would hate to live without music. I love all kinds of music but my favorite would be country. Really Southern Rock

Love music, it's my life!!! I love the 70's and 80's rock. Yes, Tull, Zep, ELP, Asia, Rush. Then I like Metallica, Iron Maiden, I could go on and on. The name Sharkey reminds me of a movie that came out way back called Sharkey's Machine w/Burt Reynolds. When he was cool.Don't like alot of rap though.

Of course i like music. Lemme take that back. I love music! :D I mean, who doesn't?

My favorite...well, i listen to everything. But my favortite band is Panic! At the Disco, followed by The Fray. ♥

And, last but not least, no i could not live without it.

I LOVE it, I couldn't do without it. My mp3 player is my most prized possession. I like rock, hip-hop, a little rap and a tiny little bit of country. My current favorite song, surprisingly, is "Home" by Michael Buble, even though I don't particularly care for the rest of his music.