Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

So u dont like me in ur next door?

I m anchor babies have 15 brother + sister ,yes all living in welfare because anchor babies american property , we can help my relative come here using welfare money ,and my next door dont like us.

come here legal make us hv problem coz company want us illegal they dont want pay hospital, my mother work in hotel las vegas.

i got dual citizen ,i can back anytime. and i can vote in mexico and in here too.

so no problem for anchor babies

• Favorite Answer

I think you live down the street--are you the one with the pit bulls? Or the one with all the cars?

I gave you the tomatoes from my garden remember?

Face facts, Gonzales. Mexican invaders have made you and the rest of your countrymen unwelcome here. How? By flaunting our laws and by refusing to make any effort to assimilate as American citizens. Don't believe me? Try calling a service desk at any big company and tell me what you press for English, and what you press for espanol.

One more thing, please You may want to study English a bit more. You come across as an uneducated bum who wants me to work harder to pay the taxes that buy the necessities of life for you so that you can afford a computer and Internet access.

Your bragging because you live on welfare? Its ones like you that give the rest a bad name. We pay for those beans you eat. Why is that yall expect us to pay for yall. Its not that easy for us to get what our country gives you. Yes if we didnt pay taxes we would be knee deep in ****. 15 Brothers and sisters, ever heard of birth control?

15 brothers and seeeeeeesters? You people need birth control BAD. I think America should give FREE AND PERMANENT birth control to all illegal females.

hola gonzales i am americano mix (aleman, indio,hispanic&ingles) many here see the welfare ,hospitals and lack of paying taxes which is a drain on our system . that money comes from our pockets.not your employer or the government but all of us who work.

Nope, go back to South America.

• Sashie

Pedro Pica? Or his twin brother?

• BIGL

shut up !anchor babies more like border babies.

• DAR

You don't know a guy named Pedro Pica by any chance, do you?

Are you sisters pretty, if yes, I will welcome them to my house, and your bros can live in the neighborhood. If no, don't get anywhere near me.