In lucid dream, what is the Old Hag? What does sleep paralysis? When you encounter the "Old Hag" are you awake

The ideaof the Old Hag kind of scares me!

Favorite Answer

thats happened to me a few times, its when your asleep, you want to wake up but cant. you know youre asleep. but cant get out of your dream. its scary for me, because its always during bad scary dreams. i thrash everywhere and usually wake up very suddenly.

I did even as i become youthful. i might want to sense my total body being pressed down on the mattress, and that i could not even bypass, no count how problematic I fought back. They defined that it become all some style of 0.5 dream/0.5 wide awake element, that i become imagining feeling the mattress bypass and listening to the springs creak as i become being pushed down. What they not in any respect might want to describe become why it began when we moved into that domicile, and it stopped when we moved out. there become also another bizarre stuff that befell there, stuff getting moved, pictures falling off the bookshelves even as no individual is domicile yet me.

i think that during the paralisis the old hag appeared to maybe give you a message possibly, what did the old hag look like?

WHAT IS THE OLD HAG?

SLEEP PARALEASES IS WHEN U OPEN UR EYES, BUT

BODY CANT MOVE YET, HUMANS HAVE THAT OFTEN

CAN BE CONFUSED BY ALIENS INDUCED PARALASIS

SOO BETER KEEP IT REAL

• ?

This information is on the Coast To Coast AM website

www.coasttocoastam.com

Check thru previous shows,use search.