It time for a change and I am not sure how to go about doing it......?

I have curly hair I no longer apply a relaxer to. of course the new growth prevents a smooth look. I often sweat @ night and the hair is looking rough--I like the length (mid shoulder blades) I am young 41 and changing careers. All hair is same length. Hair color dark brown any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Change the color or add highlights. If you like the texture of your hair great. If not, consider straightening again, or ask for a rod or straw set, or even soft twist. Good Luck.

I made changes just like you 3 years ago, when I was 47 years old. I started with the obvious first my teeth, I had them all covered in porcelain, I went to the Philippines to do this as it saved me $15,000.00 if I had it done here in USA. Now my teeth are white and straight. then I had an Obagi peel and did maintenance up to now, the result are incredible, it took years off. Then I took care of my hair, I went to a hair saloon and we discuss few things my hair was then Bob Cut up to the shoulder, they suggest I keep it but gave it a little layer and suggested that long hair is good for the style I am trying to achieve. Then they suggested highlights, the result are incredible!!!! I was very pleased. Now my hair is just above the waitline, I use curling iron to make it wavy or make it straight. Then after that, I headed for make up counters, I found MAC Cosmetics to be great. They did a makeover for me which cost $40 but if you buy $50 worth of products, then the makeover is waived. Then I bought few outfits for the new me at my favorite clothing store Ann Taylor, I spent very little for the 2 outfits I bought for casual to dinner wear. You see trying to change is not just hair you have to open your eyes on other things that needs a lift. Goodluck to the beautiful you.

Do you like dark brown? If not dye it.