France is going to be beaten by Italy. How you all feel about it ? Please share your thoughts with me!Its real

I am already beginning to enjoy myself to see France going down to Italy. Its sad but this is the last time France will be seen in a world cup final. I won't cry when Zidane will leave the pitch in a tearful eyes. Definetely Will Enjoy That One Scene! Looking forward to it! Adios France! French Supporters: Have as much fun as you can have tonite and get boozed cos tomorrow : The Day of Mourning starts for you all! Better purchase a bucket tonite to fill it up with your tears!

• Sonie
    Favorite Answer

I will keep this one on my watch list just to see if by chance tomorrow you end up eating your words. As for me I will probably shed a few tears tomorrow if for no other reason than it is the end of World Cup.

Italy's a good team, and I won't hold your silly rant against them.

I think France will win, and I've guessed pretty well lately about the winners, since the quarterfinals.

Italy will keep it low scoring, but France will be victorious. And hey, both Italy and France will probably do well in World Cup 2010.

You are a tight ***! Zinedine Zidane is a great player. Even if France don't win I'm sure he'll get the numerous accolades that he deserves.

counting ur eggs before they hatch?

I will be happy when France wins the world cup this year!

Zinedine Zidane is a great player and i will be sad when he leaves...

I am glad you have so much confidence and passion....I hope you

are right for your sake..ha...The way Italy played against Germany was Great their defense was so tight..I am sure their behavior will be better..after seeing this video, it makes me wonder..ha...cheeck this site out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRO626ImQek

Youtube thumbnail

lol i'll be eating a pizza and watching the game for sure .

Forza Italia

• hih

FORTZA ITALIA.................................................

i think thats awesome cuz thats exactly wat i want!