Seen Bob Dylan in concert recently?

How has he been sounding?

Favorite Answer

I saw Bob last year with Willie Nelson.

Bob and his band were excellent. He didn't play any guitar - he had two guitar slinging band members - but he played piano all night and his style was reminiscent of Jerry Lee Lewis.

As for singing, much better than years gone by. However, this is Bob Dylan we're talking about.

Would I go again or recommend seeing him in concert?

Yes!

Bob's concert was my first concert ever. While I didn't recognize many of his songs (because he keeps changing the ones he already has, lol) it was still awesome!...However, that was about 5 years ago, sadly I haven't had the chance to see him again :(

you're debating over whether to be certain 2 legends? LOL, if the tix are decently priced - do pass! you have a narrative to tell your grandkids! conversing of, certainly one of my appropriate acquaintances observed Bob Dylan a month in the past in manhattan someplace. she pronounced he grew to become into good, no longer great yet good. All in all she enjoyed it and that i'm advantageous you will too. in my opinion, i'm no longer a bob fan yet i might nonetheless see him in stay overall performance purely "by way of fact." I pay attention, Costello's no longer so undesirable the two, lol.