Why don't people at least act like they are over 12 years old before posting questions on this site?

Favorite Answer

Because some of them have the mentality of 11 years olds even if they are 17.

No one said you have to be over 12. I think it is a good thing that some people under 12 and some over that age are posting as it gives them an outlet to express themselves and find out how others think about what they say. Having this site is a lot better than keeping ideas within yourself until you snap. So the more the merrier and if spelling is a problem now you know how the 7 th grade teacher feels when they mark homework, other than that, it is great! Keep on writing especially those under 12.

Because there are few people who will actually consider the other side when debating politics - and that's left/right neutral.

Let's be honest, in the current age, how many politicians, columnists, policy wonks are there that have honest discussions that they back with evidence?

Why should the general public behave any better. Seriously, one Representative called another a "f.a.g" on the floor of the House.

Civility is sadly dead in politics. I hope intelligent people on both sides can revive it.

(Noticeably, I can be nasty when the nastiness is dished out first, so I'm not claiming too high of a horse here... But rarely, if ever, will I start it.)

Because they act under 12 years old in real life. Why change for the internet.

Sad to say, most Americans read and think on a sixth grade level. I think that makes most of us 12 year old thinkers. The real question is what can we do to improve their cognitive development? Peace.

because some are under 12.

Well, cause they are under 12.

i

Maybe because they are 12 and under?

i think people under 12 should not be on yahoo answering ?'s cause there r some ?'s on here that r sex related

• E

Maybe because they arent 12 years old yet? I dunno, I personally think this site would be a lot better if it werent full of little kids(no offense anyone)