Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Bono got 25,000 + answers?

i feel underprivelidged...thanks yahoo

some of my questions got 0 answers

Favorite Answer

I don't think they should even have featured questions. To the rest of us it's just depressing. just because somebody asks a question about WAR or POVERTY and gets a lot of answers doesn't mean you should reward them. Out of ALL the questions I've seen up there so far, NONE of them have intrigued me enough to click and possibly answer for myself.

I can relate lol some of my questions get 0 answers as well and they're things I'd really like to know about. How important is an opinion question anyway? They should put a question up there that actually has some meaning! No offense, Bono.

You can ask people what to do to make poverty history but it's not going to be anything you've never heard before. Either that or you'll get an answer that you know is impossible and will never happen. LETS FACE IT: The only people who have any say in this matter are POLITICIANS. As much as we'd like to think we do, we don't have much say in anything. And guess what? Politicians aren't doing sh*t all. I'm tired of seeing commercials about poverty stricken countries like Africa. It's like, "What the **** am I supposed to do about that? Yeah, I know it's going on. I wish I could do something. I can't. You, the government, can. SO DO SOMETHING FOR GODS SAKE BEFORE THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING ARE WIPED OUT FOR GOOD." It seriously makes me SO angry...like f****** get your head out of wherever it's stuck right now (probably in wads of MONEY the rich bastards) and start DOING things to CHANGE the world and make a difference.

Source(s): This is probably my angriest answer ever lol. I'm usually not like this I just feel strongly about everything I stated above.

Yes, bono did get 25,000 answers

behold the power of Bono.

Maybe it's the quality of the question that determines the quality and volume of the answers.

Yeah, but HE'S Bono.

Can you imagine how many stupid replies would have been amongst that 25,000+? Be thankful you don't have to read so many. lol

Yeah, its kinda stupid.

People only answer for points and for those of us that actually want the questions answered they are overlooked and its unfair.

But.. its probably just because his question was featured on Yahoo!s homepage.

:-?

That's a statement that doesn't even warrant a question

Got one now 24,999 to go!

• Linnie

all the celebs get lots of answers it is just life so as it is...