Do You think Taylor was the best choice for American Idol?

We are taking a survey at my job,for the people who watched American Idol. Who do you think should have one out of the last 4 people. (only people who watched the show will know who the last 4 contestants were).

Favorite Answer

Definitely not. Elliott Yamin totally should've won.

It should have been Elliott Yamin. He is such an amazing singer. Many say he had no personality, but he did for sure. Also, Elliott is such a nice guy. Taylor should not have won. He was only entertaining. He wasn't that good of a singer. Kat was only there for her looks. She sang one good song the whole season. That is not good enough to take second. Chris was good at rock, but he never sang anything else. He only showed one side of himself.

This is all why Elliott should have won.

I am from Birmingham Alabama, and was FORCED to watch American Idol this year, especially after Bo and Ruben won. I really don't think Taylor deserved to win, not that I think Catherine did (I personally liked Paris) and I feel it was nothing more than a voting competition. Alabamians have nothing better to do than vote for this show, so it's no surprise that we have a lot of people winning from our state. I thought Ruben was pretty talented, but from what I've heard from people who know him, he's hard to get along with, and has turned to Gospel music, so he's really not doing anything in terms of pop. I really thought Kimberly locke deserved to win rather than Ruben, and I also don't feel Kelly deserved to win the first american Idol (I was rooting for Tamyra Gray..remember her?) I do think both Fantasia and Carrie deserved to win, they're both really trying to push themselves and I take advantage of what American Idol has given them.

So to answer your question in short term...lol

Season 1 Kelly Clarkson (NO)

Season 2 Ruben Studdard (NO)

Season 3 Fantasian Barrino (Yes)

Season 4 Carrie Underwood (Yes)

Season 5 Taylor Hicks (No)

Sorry for the longwinded answer.

Source(s): Was forced to watch American Idol every week

Chris should of won it all the way!!!! I think it's so stupid that Taylor won. Chris was the best all time singer. I loved him he was such a cool guy. Write me down as NOOOOOOOOOOO. I wished someone like Kelly clarkson would of won. I'm so glad she did along with Carrie Underwood. I had no clue who was going to win last year between Carrie and Bo i liked both of them. it depends on what kind of music u like i guess and if u vote. Along with his commerical is so stupid.

I believe that the finals should have been Chris and Taylor. I don't know who I would have chosen between the two, I just know that McPhee had no business being in the finals.

I loved when McPhee came and sang somewhere over the Rainbow plus she is smokin hot so I wanted her to win.

Chris should have won american idol this season. but great things god has in store for him. good luck to him!

NO!

I liked him. Thought he was funny but not the best singer. Chris was the best. Don't know what happen there???

But Taylor wasn't the best.

☺

Nope. Mandeesa (sp) should have made it much farther, definately Chris, Elliot was ok, and McPhee.

No, but he's not bad. I like his song and dance for Ford, but I do'n't get what the song has to do with Ford Cars and Trucks.