Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

How to find out your spouse email's password or password to the computer?

I have been wondering why my husband is so secretive about his emails and password for his computer. I only know now that he has been using the computer to cheat on me..and until now he wont let me near his computer. I tried many word etc to try to goand check his email but has not been successful. Any idea ???

• Krinta
    Favorite Answer

Are you sure he is cheating or just thinking that way since he has the pc password protected? If a family computer why in the world is it password protected? Now if business I could see why so no one could mess up the work he does on it, but have you tried talking with him about this and why he feels the need to put a password on it. Tell him how you feel and believe me I know how that can feel when someone you love acts in this manner.

Make a stand now, or be prepared to struggle through lower than his administration. you're an equivalent on your husband, and also you're nevertheless someone. you do not ought to share e mail money owed, passwords, inner most suggestions, and so on... we do not pick to attraction to close each and each and every ingredient about our companions, and assorted circumstances its likely ideal that we do not. i understand this likely flies contained in the face of your beliefs, yet some day you're able to have the knowledge to attraction to close what i'm speaking about. till then... you should change your password and under no circumstances say some thing till he discovers that its no longer an similar. even as he asks you why you replaced it, tell him that you're purely following his lead. you determined that if its significant for him to have some privateness , then you definately figured that it should be significant that you ought to have some besides. If he throws your beliefs about having no secrets and techniques on your face, then ask him why its only you who's being held to that widespread. Assert your self as an equivalent now, or be prepared to be managed for a lengthy time period.

You have no right getting his password. Just because he is your husband doesn't mean you have the right to snoop. You have only succeeded in making him not trust you as much as you don't trust him...this marriage is doomed if you don't seek counseling. Neither one of you trusts the other and trust is one of the bases marriages are built on.

there is no way you can get into his computer inless you call the internet company that your internet is comeing from and tell them you for got your pass word then they well give it to you if you can prove who you are.

install a "key logger". It logged in whatever is typed on the computer.

Source(s): www.keylogger.com

i really dont think thats any of your buisness,that is why we are told not to give this infomation to anyone.instead try sitting him down for serious chat and ask him if hes fooling around,you shouldnt sneak around his personal stuff.

Source(s): my ex boyfriend sneaked around my stuff and i wasnt even doing anything wrong.just some things i keep private.

torture it out of him. tell him you have ways of making him talk!

ANYMORE IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCEPT IT.