what makes someone feel dizzy?

i keep on feeling dizzy wat iz it?

Favorite Answer

Vertigo, inner ear infection, being in love, spinning, hyper ventilating. laughing a lot. Pick one!!!

well it depends on many things but one for sure is your diet if youre not eating right or enough youll get dizzy also low blood pressure causes dizziness it could be a sighn of weakness exercise and eat right and you'lll stop being dizzy (most of the time. I am not a doctor so maybe you should ask one)

well it depends on many things but one for sure is your diet if youre not eating right or enough youll get dizzy also low blood pressure causes dizziness it could be a sighn of weakness exercise and eat right and you'lll stop being dizzy (most of the time. I am not a doctor so maybe you should ask one) ;P

Source(s): me self and I

The one thing I agree with that many have said is SEE A DOCTOR! This is nothing to fool around with. If you don't care enough about yourself...consider others that could be affected by your problem. If you get dizzy ....passing out/fainting is always a possibility and if you are driving, for example, you could kill someone! For Your own sake and those around you...make an appt!!!

Source(s): mom of 3

Neurological dizziness is not due to spinning around, standing upside-down or motion sickness. It is a light-headed sensation in which there is a head-ache and reduced consciousness. This can be accompanied by seeing stars, blacking out, convulsions, fainting, paralysis and other neurological symptoms. Take note that the dizziness caused by fainting is different from that of dizziness caused by spinning too fast. It is a different sensation. The stars (white spots that appear to move infront of the eyes), convulsions and confusion are often the result of excessive neuronal discharges often caused by the chemical glutamate. Oxygen deprivation can result in excessive neurological discharge leading to brain damage or/and convulsions due to glutamate after prolonged periods or about minute.

There are some good responses here, but the best ones advise you to see a doctor. There could be different reasons for your dizziness, and it helps to see a doctor whom you trust. If you're not able to see one soon, you might look up with the different hospitals and clinics to see if they have an "advice line" or something where you can either talk over the phone or email a doctor or nurse.

If you have ruled out getting knocked on the head, an ear infection and low blood pressure, take Bonine - it's an over the counter remedy for dizziness.

Let the doctor check just in case.

I had the same problem, if you get dizzy while standing up after sitting down, it could be a sinus infection, brain tumor, low blood pressure, or possibly a headache. Mine turned out to be a serious sinus infection and extensive care was needed. ********A doctor visit should be scheduled IMMEDIATLY no matter what.******** If it turns out to be a tumor, you want it to be seen as soon as possible.

It also could be from sitting down too long or sitting in front of the TV, computer, etc. for extensive periods.

Source(s): I had the experience and I am a doctor in training!

Swings even being still I go so dizzy! Moving on them that's a different story!

In my case (type 2 diabetes) it is a sudden drop in sugar level. Worse case scenario, I could go into a coma. If you feel dizzy and feel it is not normal, best see a doctor.

• High Blood pressure, inner ear, dehydration, ate something bad, head/brain trauma, stress, many things... see a Physician as soon as possible, before something else happens