So. Who plans on watching the FINALS tomorrow! WHOOT!!?

Which team do you want!?

Favorite Answer

I can't wait!Luca Toni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(And I want revenge against France the got both ronaldos out of the finals. And Ronaldinho! Oh yes France will pay!

• Bill S

If ESPN 6 weren't showing a hot rerun of Celebrity Dominoes, I'd watch. But I have to skip it.

FRANCE. So sad though because Zidane is retiring:[

But I hope France wins. And I'm definitely watching

Yeah I'll be watching the match after I return from church.I'm supporting FRANCE to win but I'll not be sad if they don't.

Everbody here most likely watch the final.

I hope for Italy but not so sure :)

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping Italy's going to win the cup, but I gotta admit that I'm scared of France

probably most of the world is gonna watch it, and of course i am- IM A GREAT FAN OF SOCCER AND I SOOOOO WANT 2 C THE FINALS 2MORROW!! :)

Go Italy...THWART FIFA'S plan to give the cup to ZIZOU!!!!

REGARDLESS OF THE MONEY YOU MIGHT GET PAID..GO AGAINST THE GRAIN AND LEAVE ZIZOU WITH HIS MOUTH WIDE OPEN!!

not me, but i'll be glad it's over so i won't have to hear about it anymore. i'll be watching the NASCAR race from chicago

I CANT WAIT!!! BUT HMM IM GOIN FOR ITALY NOT FRANCE CUZ THEY BEAT PORTUGAL AND PORTUGAL IS MY TEAM!!!!