YOU WANT EVERYTHING IN UR LIFE

TIME GOES BY AND U CANT HIDE

THE TEARS THAT YOU CRIED

THE LOVE THAT DID BETRAYED YOU

AND DIDNT LET YOUR DREAMS

BECOME A PARADISE

LMAO I AM ONLY 15 AND I AM ESL SO NO COMMENTS IF ITS STUPID

Update:

I LIVE IN CANADA TORONTO, AND I AM FROM AZERBAIJAN(NO ONE KNOWS THAT COUNTRY) LMAO

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i love it .. listin im 15 too if u wanna talk sometimes just email me good.looking00@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

Woah them last 3 lines is powerful, shows ppl that life is 2 short to dwell on drama, nice job

• 1 decade ago

I do not know what LMAO and ESL are but I did like your poem. Great Job!

• 1 decade ago

It is pretty good----follow your dreams--and you'll get better, and never listen to critism, like that girl that said my dog can write better than that---do you think her dog really can?? And anyway, words won't hurt you--what she says will only make you stronger---PERSUE YOUR DREAMS!! You regret doing something bad, but what you don't do, you'll regret more. Good Luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I LOVE IT. ur an original its awesome. i love how u get so powerful and realistic b/cuz it shows so much reality!!! keep on writing poetry!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that was fantastic! it was powerful and very meaningful! it gave me strenghth and will! you should write poems like this one more often! you have a whole lot of talent! keep it up!

• 1 decade ago

that's a good poem if your not in a poetry class get in one so you can became better

• 1 decade ago

My dog wrote a better poem than that....sorry!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its ok. kinda short but the message is good. whats ur first language?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love it its so good btw im 15 too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.