LIKE my POEM?

YOU LOVE

YOU CRY

YOU DREAM

YOU HIDE

YOU WANT EVERYTHING IN UR LIFE

TIME GOES BY AND U CANT HIDE

THE TEARS THAT YOU CRIED

THE LOVE THAT DID BETRAYED YOU

AND DIDNT LET YOUR DREAMS

BECOME A PARADISE

LMAO I AM ONLY 15 AND I AM ESL SO NO COMMENTS IF ITS STUPID

I LIVE IN CANADA TORONTO, AND I AM FROM AZERBAIJAN(NO ONE KNOWS THAT COUNTRY) LMAO

Favorite Answer

i love it .. listin im 15 too if u wanna talk sometimes just email me good.looking00@yahoo.com

Woah them last 3 lines is powerful, shows ppl that life is 2 short to dwell on drama, nice job

I do not know what LMAO and ESL are but I did like your poem. Great Job!

It is pretty good----follow your dreams--and you'll get better, and never listen to critism, like that girl that said my dog can write better than that---do you think her dog really can?? And anyway, words won't hurt you--what she says will only make you stronger---PERSUE YOUR DREAMS!! You regret doing something bad, but what you don't do, you'll regret more. Good Luck!

I LOVE IT. ur an original its awesome. i love how u get so powerful and realistic b/cuz it shows so much reality!!! keep on writing poetry!

that was fantastic! it was powerful and very meaningful! it gave me strenghth and will! you should write poems like this one more often! you have a whole lot of talent! keep it up!

that's a good poem if your not in a poetry class get in one so you can became better

My dog wrote a better poem than that....sorry!

its ok. kinda short but the message is good. whats ur first language?

i love it its so good btw im 15 too