If you dont beleive in god will you please answer this question?

If you dont beleive in God the please tell me why is it that when something bad happens one of 2 things happen. 1) you dear God please dont let so and so die - --- God please help me or 2) you are quick to blame God for something happening. If you dont beleive in God then why would you blame God or why would you go straight to God in prayer?

Favorite Answer

I agree with you that many people have that automatic response. I think it's because deep, deep down maybe everybody knows that God is there. Remember that his word says that "every knee shall bow." Not to be preachy-well, what the heck, we're supposed to be little Jesus'es- I believe that one day everyone will see that he is the one true God.

Tiger,

Dude! How in the world do you know what other people think or say?

Think about this: When a Airplane full of Christians crashes don't you think the people on the plane would be praying to God as it crashes into the ground? DId it do them any good? Then why pray?

You can Pray to God till the Cows come home and you will still be ignorant.

There are people walking around today that honestly believe that the CIA is sending encoded Messages straight into their brains. You can tell who these people are because they walk around with Aluminum foil on their heads.

IMHO, the only difference between them and you is the Aluminum foil. LOL

• =_=

Man, you watch too much TV. Not everone says "Dear god pleas blah blah blah". Sheesh. I would never try to draw the power of a non-existant entity. It would be both silly and pathetic to do that.

• Laura

God has allows humanity free will. God will not make your ex (or anybody else) do anything they do not choose to do. He imposes His will on no person, and it is His will for all to know Him. Human nature is to believe, and it is each person's choice what to believe in.

Its easy to blame God. But it is normally our fault or satan.

I never invoke the name of your god. If I am even tempted to, I always change it to "gods," because I am an equal opportunity atheist.

I don't believe in God and I don't do either of those things.

I don't do either of those two options. When something bad happens it's because bad things happen.

i don't ever call out to your god. i do however pray to the triple goddes and her mate the horned god

I believe in my own God/Gods.

Therefore gives me the right to pray to him/her/it.

Whoever/or whatever it is.

Otherwise, I am not religious person.

I am completely anti-Christian.