Eyore asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

My cousins just moved away to Arkansas do think I am strong or not?

Favorite Answer

Your question doesn't make any sense, but if it makes you feel any better, Arkansas isn't THAT bad...it's where I live. A lot of people think that we Arkies do crazy things like marry our cousins and that we all live in mobile homes, but it's not true.

I had 2 of my best friends move to other states (one to Colorado and one to Idaho) within four months. It's really hard when someone you love moves so far away, but if they are really important to you, you will continue to be part of their lives. and remember, your cousins are moving somewhere new, so they won't have any friends and they will be lonely, so be sure to be there for them when they need someone!

Um....what does being strong have to do with your cousins moving to Arkansas? I'm from Arkansas.

I don't understand the question. What does someone moving to Arkansas have to do with a member of their family being strong?

Please give more information, and I will try to give a better answer.

Anyone who can endure pain or loss of something or endure a bad situation or go through a rough time and come out alive is always a VERY strong person. Congratualtions you are a little bit stronger from this bad expirence.

Source(s): Wisdom
  • Pete

Why would I think you were strong? What did you do load all your cousins bags in the truck or what...you need to clarify your question...

You will miss them? Keep in touch with them everyday and you will have to visit them ...you will have a nice place to go visit.

Be Brave

yes, family separations are always hard on people. good job if you can bare with it. you'll still see them some time in the future, right?

Sooooo... just how close were you with this cousin

Send them e-mail photos.Visit them.Move there?

you lift weights?