ladies what will and wont you take from a man, relationship wise? (fellas feel free to flip this and answer)?

typical situation, man cheats, the women find out, he flips the story so he doesnt look bad, one woman wants to know the whole story, the other is cool with it all (dumbass) how would you handle it?

nobody in this situation was married. it was a man, his girlfriend, and someone he "kicked it" with (thats how he put it). ask both females and they were his girlfriend.

one other detail, THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME!!!! this is about someone i once cared about but because i chose to let them know what the real deal was about themselves we are no longer friends. i am however mutual friends with the other female involved.

Favorite Answer

I just don't understand the mentality of a cheating husband. I even more don't understand the forgiveness women heap on their adulterous men.

Everyone makes mistakes, but cheating is a conscious act. How does a person deal with that? I know I cannot.

It sort of depends on what type of relationship you have. Have you been together for awhile now? Do you really love this guy? Do you think you could forgive and forget? With the man I am with now I love him more then anything, but I would not deal with cheating. I plan to marry him, and if he cheated on me now he will do it in the future.

• Cheaters are weak individuals. They are selfish but can they really be ok with themselves or think they are acting normally? I hate cheaters. They don't know who they are or what they want and then they try to turn it around and make themselves seem victimized or not in the wrong. I will not take cheating, lying or any kind of abuse, or laziness.

they ought to've perchance tried weaning themselves off being faraway from the toddler. In different words, do not make the first time you're away this 18 hour or in one day element. Of *direction* her concepts is going to wander back to the youngster - that is purely organic. First bypass away for an hour or 2. next time bypass away for 2 or 3. Then bypass away for 3 or 4. Then 0.5 an afternoon. Then 0.5 an afternoon plus dinner. 6 weeks later you could bypass away for truly a lengthy time period and not in any respect freak out. *not* "the first time away enable's bypass to the flicks, bypass to dinner, bypass eating, bypass domicile, construct a dogs domicile, redecorate the kitchen, make love all evening..." geezus! those that goofy should not be allowed to have little ones. truly. on the different hand, that is helpful to not imagine about the toddler the toddler the toddler the toddler the toddler the toddler for some hours from time to time. He become accurate to need a even as for in simple terms them. He become unrealistic and infantile in his reaction; they were both unrealistic in questioning they could bypass see you later their first time faraway from the toddler. Ease into it - a useless ringer for good sex. that is continually extra acceptable once you ease into it.

ummm thanks i am on the dumbass end of this situation right now and i can guarantee that she cares. she might just not want to know the truth because she wants to put it behind her and move forward and try to make the best of it. maybe she loves the dumbass that was cheating and is willing to give him another chance.

If my man cheats on me he better call the cops when I find out cause girl here is going to jail.

No cheating

No abuse of any form

No stealing

No Drugs or other illegal activities

All this is spelled out before relationship starts so there are no misunderstandings.

Women and men can be dumb as hell when it comes to cheating I will not take any crap off any individual you give respect youll get it any other way your a@s is grass.

No cheating and no hitting. He'll know that from the get-go. If he does either ONE time, he's gone.

i wouldnt be cool with its a cliche but it takes two to tango and he should have stopped it even if it "wasnt his fault" he should fess up and make it up. and he doesnt then dump his as.s! he has no right to make you feel that way!