Which Religion Pisses You Off The Most?

Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Chinese Traditional, Buddhism, Neo-Paganism, Scientology, or Other

Favorite Answer

The fundamentalists of any religion irritate me the most, as do those who try to force their religious beliefs onto others.

Well, let's see....It can't be Scientology because that's a cult not a religion. I don't know what Neo-Paganism is. And, since I am a Christian as a Catholic, not all Christianity bugs me. I must say that some Fundamentalist Christians are awfully annoying. And I have found that some Atheists, realizing that it's NOT a religion, are as bone-headed as some of the Fundamentalists. Interesting, but annoying nonetheless.

Church of Scientology easily...

None of the other religions lie to members to gain & keep them

None of the other religions harass and create a black pr campaign against critics

None of the other religions have been banned by democratic govts

None of the others limit what information is available to its members

Foxtail should read this:

Scientology founder sums up his liberal views on homosexuality:

"It must be noted...that promiscuity, perversion, sadism, free love, homosexuality and other irregular practices fall far below an acceptable level of ethics. A society which falls into this category can be expected to abuse sex, to misuse and maltreat children and to act, in short, much in way that the current cultures are acting...People who are at this level on the second dynamic (that's Scientology mumbo-jumbo) are intensely dangerous in the society since aberration is contageous...."

Ethics, Justice and the Dynamics, L. Ron Hubbard

Have you read that book yet? Sure the policy is meant to have been changed, but that doesn't alter the fact that he still said it, and printed it.

Scientology.

The celebrities that are Scientologists don't do much to improve my opinion of their religion, and when I finally met an actual Scientologist in real life, he was so unpleasant, I ended up spending the rest of the party where I met him avoiding him. And it wasn't just his personality. It was his constant harping on everyone else at the party about their faults and shortcomings, and how his religion is the very best, etc, etc, ad nauseam. He made it sound like Scientology is a cure for everything from cancer and AIDS to cows who haven't figured out yet how to fly.

Christianity. They think that they are all high and mighty. The police of the world. My motto is you don't have to have religion if you believe in god. They are always pushing there beliefs on people. And they try and censor everything. I live in South Carolina. And I can't buy beer on Sunday because of these Christin *** holes and there blue laws. Oh what about the separation of Church and state? Well I guess that doesn't apply in good the good old SC

Buddhism out of the list you have because they worship people or objects, but the so-called "religion" that is the most moronic would have to be scientology.

FYI: If you choose someone for the best answer, you get 3 fast points.

Scientology....and Mormonism

Scientology it makes no sense

one thing that pisses me off the most is the fact that it was found by a man and he say when a woman is giving birth she should not yelled, she should give birth in a peacefull way

HOW THE HELL IS A MAN GOING TO TELL U WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO GIVE BIRTH.

I want to see him try giving birth peacefully.

Scientology, mainly because of Tom Cruise, that weird, arrogant nut. Also because its called a religion and it looks more like a business. And it doesn't seek to glorify the Lord God.

Zionism. Zionists are fanaticals who through propaganda and guilt-psychology have gotten away with an internationally recognized religious state, unprovoked war, theft, extortion and terrorism.

Also the twisted "Neo-Con Christianity". A Christianity that has been twisted by men's greed.

Scientology and the Jews of-course