How do you know if when your friends call you poretty if their being honest or just being nice?

Idk how to tell or not.

I miss-spelled pretty as poretty sorry about that.

• .
    Favorite Answer

You need to discuss that with your friends...but since they are your friends, they are seeing what's inside you and on the outside, so they see you as a beautiful person regardless...which is what friends should see...

• gwen

If by "poretty" (misspelled, maybe?) you mean pretty.....A true friend would tell you the truth. Be straight forward and ask them if they are being honest. Ask them for opinions about how to improve your looks if you're really worried about your looks. But everyone is beautiful the way they are.

• bea

people have different tastes on beauty...some people dont find you pretty but some do...so, thank them when you say you're pretty because in their eyes you are one.

If 'Idk' I'd first look up 'poretty'.

If it wasn't nice I'd go back and kick'em all in the teeth.

But that's just me, I'm a poretty pore sport.

• jojo

do you think your pretty ? look at yourself , and whatever you see is what they see

i have no idea sorry

WELL ASK A PERFECT STRANGER DUHHHHH??????